Simpson Memorial Home, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit provider of living services to the elderly. All cash donations plus stocks and bonds are 100% tax deductible.
Donations can be either:
- Part of a capital campaign to assist in building a new facility, making improvements in existing facilities, or paying down debt.
- Part of a specific fund raiser for needed equipment
- Memorial money in memory of a specific loved one for use in a specified or unspecified way.
- Part of assisting in giving care to those whose resources have been depleted
- Part of estate giving
- Volunteering of time and talents
Please call the corporate office in West Liberty, 319-627-4775 and we can assist you with information and available giving opportunities.