Both of our campuses could not operate without the generosity of volunteers who unselfishly give of their time and talents to help enhance the lives of the residents we serve.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Delivering mail, opening and reading to residents
- Visiting residents one on one and performing specific needed activities as assessed by the staff
- Taking residents on rides in our wheelchair bike
- Accompanying residents on van rides
- Driving the vans to activity events and physician appointments
- Reading to the residents
- Helping with games and parties
- Answering telephones
- Decorating for special events
- Helping with fund raisers
Please call our activity staff at either campus and ask for the activity director. They will help you find something that you can do to make our residents’ lives better!